Senior Sales - Part Time - Simon James Stores
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at the Simon James Stores. We have 2 x part-time Senior Sales Consultant positions available at each of our retail stores in Herne Bay and Newmarket.
Simon James is a New Zealand-based design company with multiple facets to the business, including the Simon James Stores. Furniture and lighting are accompanied by an evolving edit of clothing, modern artefacts, jewellery and homewares. We are an energetic team, engaged in design and inspired by connecting with our clients and working within the design industry.
As a Senior Sales Consultant at Simon James Stores you are responsible for looking after, educating, and selling to new and existing customers.
You will be confident, experienced and willing to learn and engage in all aspects of our multi-faceted company. The role requires you to work closely with our team, but also independently, confidently, and positively on your own.
You will be invested in all aspects of sales and service, and understand the value of customer experience.
In this role you will;
- Build and foster client relationships across our business and brands
- Strive to achieve a high level of sales through creating exceptional customer experiences in a confident and genuine manner
- Assist in high end jewellery sales
- Demonstrate strong communication skills - both written and verbal - with colleagues and clients
- Assist with executing and maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Assist in administrative duties related to stock management, store management and day to day duties
- Be open and flexible with availability when possible - especially leading into the holiday season, and in regards to training, workshops, and key events
- Contribute proactively to supporting other team members, bettering the shop and customer experience, and the business as a whole
- Be interested and knowledgeable in all aspects of design, the brands we represent, and what we do as a company at large (Simon James, Simon James Stores, Jessica McCormack, Resident, e-commerce platforms, social platforms)
- Contribute to the collaborative buying process with insights from client interactions and trends
- Available for 2-4 full day shifts per week, including 1 weekend day
- Experience in sales and customer service is required
- Applications close 14th May.
- Please send a CV and short introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org