E-COMMERCE & FULFILMENT ROLE at SIMON JAMES STORE
We are looking for a creative, experienced and driven person to join the Simon James team. This role will suit someone who has an in-depth understanding of our brand aesthetic and will work with us to reach our e-Com business goals.
This role will oversee the product and dispatch processes that contribute to the online store, as well as manage the uploading of products and brands to the website; including selecting, preparing and sourcing imagery, and writing copy in line with the Simon James brand ethos.
As a company we value exceptional customer service and this plays an important role in this position, from overseeing client queries and requests from online channels to the assistance and processing of online orders.
E-commerce Maintenance, Development and Growth
- Manage the full product life cycle on e-commerce channels - from preparing and uploading imagery, maintaining assortments and preparing sales/end of season.
- Have a strong understanding of brand image and uphold consistent aesthetic direction across the website.
- Active engagement in SEO and Shopify optimisation
- Liaise with directors, management, and web developers to continually improve the website as a sales channel & representation of the brand. Suggest improvements and action new developments.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance of online store
Dispatch and Fulfilment
- Facilitate the day-to-day execution of dispatch and online order fulfilment processes in Shopify and other apps
- Manage movement of stock between locations to fulfil online orders.
- Uphold very high standards of presentation and packaging
- Manage freight partner relationships and ensure freight options meet customer service standards while being economical
- Coordinate customer returns in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with Warehouse systems and upkeep as part of the dispatch team
- Manage communication to clients through LiveChat and email enquiries. Ensuring clients queries are answered in a timely manner consistent with our approach.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Simon James products and services to share with clients.
You will bring:
- Creativity and drive, with strong understanding of our overall brand aesthetic and business goals
- Self-starting approach to tasks, able to prioritise tasks and work methodically
- Attention to detail and aptitude for numbers/efficiencies
- Openness to working collaboratively and creatively
- Genuine interest in the products and brands that Simon James represents
- Warm approach to clients and strong written communications skills
- Experience with Shopify and Photoshop
- Generous buying privileges across our brands
- A flexible schedule, and Mon-Fri week
- Collaborative management, where you are a key partner in the decisions and growth of the online e-Commerce space
- Supportive and nurturing culture with room for progression and development
Please send a CV and short introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org